Day 1: Nairobi/Ol Pejeta
Departing Nairobi in the morning, you travel north to Ol Pejeta Conservancy, the largest black rhino sanctuary in East Africa, and check into Ol Pejeta Tented Camp. You spend the afternoon at the camp that boasts custom built mountain bike skills course and climbing tower.
Day 2: Ol Pejeta Cycle Safari
Breakfast at your discretion, followed by bike check, bike sizing, riding brief and cycle out of camp into Ol Pejeta viewing the endangered Northern White Rhino and all the spectacular wildlife that Ol Pejeta is famous for. With plenty of time to acclimatize to the 2000m altitude, Mt. Kenya shines to the East and to the North and West Laikipia peels out through classic African landscape. End the day with a late afternoon and evening game drive on Ol Pejeta.
Day 3: Canyon in Ngare Ndare Forest
It’s a winning combination: beautiful spring water fed rock pools surrounding by towering trees and cliffs, waterfalls up to 30 metres set in a pristine forest setting. This is one of our best activities and takes place in one of Laikipia’s most private and beautiful forests, Ngare Ndare. Here we do a series of water jumps into the turquoise water, followed by abseiling through a waterfall. A brilliant day out with levels of challenge for everyone.
Day 4: Ol Pejeta/Nairobi
After breakfast, you depart for Nairobi at leisure to arrive in the late afternoon. Drop off at your hotel.
What to bring
- We encourage clients to carry their luggage in a medium to large size ruck sack or soft bag (no hard suitcases!), approximately 80L in size. It is also important that your bags can be locked.
- Pack all essential items listed below but bear in mind small and light is better that large andheavy, but do not forget those warm clothes!
- Warm clothing
- Swimming Costume
- Sleeping Bag
- Sturdy pair of trainers
- Headtorch with spare batteries
- Small backpack to carry personal items
- 3 Days Maasai Mara Lodge Safari.
- 3 Days Amboseli Wildlife Lodge Safari
- 4 Days Nakuru/ Masai Mara Lodge Safari.
- 5 Days Sweetwaters/Nakuru and Masai Mara Safari
- 6 Days Great Rift Valley Lakes & Masai Mara.
- 6 Days Amboseli/Tsavo West/Tsavo East Wildlife Lodge Safari
- 7 Days Samburu/Lake Nakuru/Maasai Mara Wildlife Lodge Safari.
- 4 Days Aberdare Foot Walk
- 5 Days My.Kenya Trek-Sirimon/Naro Moru Route
- 6 Days Mt. Kenya Trek-Sirimon/Chogoria route
- 12 Days Kenya and South Sudan Cultural Safari
- 12 Days Northern Kenya Rendille Camel Safari Walk.
- 8 Days Lake Turkana via Chalbi Desert Safari
- Golf Clubs in Kenya.
- 8 Days Golfing & Game Safari in Kenya.
- 4 Days Cycling & Adventure Safari at Ol Pejeta
- 12 days Kenya Wildlife, fitness and sports safari.
- 7 Days Coffee/Tea/Flower Agrotour
- 9 Days Coffee/Tea Agrotour
Cell: +254 722521501
Tel: +254 20 2716136