The home of Elephants that lies at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa (5,896m) whose snow-capped summit presents a splendid view on clear days. Amboseli Park (at 392 sq km) is the second most popular park in Kenya after Maasai Mara.
Day 1:- Nairobi/Amboseli
Depart Nairobi at 0800 hrs and travel to the Amboseli National reserve at the foot of snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak to arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sopa Lodge.
Day 2:- Amboseli National park
A full day in this photogenic park with extensive morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at the lodge.
Amboseli National park is one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in Kenya, situated close to Kenya- Tanzania border, The Park lies at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa (5,896m) whose snow-capped summit presents a splendid view on clear days. Amboseli National Park is often referred to as The home of Elephants, some of the largest Elephant herds are found here. The Amboseli Park also contains vast groups of common Zebras, Wildebeests, Giraffes, Buffalos, Hippos, Antelopes, lions, leopards, Cheetahs, impala, spotted hyenas, jackals, velvet monkeys, serval cats and many species of plain game. Amboseli boosts of a rich bird life with over 400 species recorded among them the Grey Crowned cranes, hamerkop, pelicans, kingfishers, Egyptian goose and many types of eagles.
Day 3:- Amboseli/Nairobi
Early morning game drive in the park and after breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon.
- 3 Days Maasai Mara Lodge Safari.
- 3 Days Amboseli Wildlife Lodge Safari
- 4 Days Nakuru/ Masai Mara Lodge Safari.
- 5 Days Sweetwaters/Nakuru and Masai Mara Safari
- 6 Days Great Rift Valley Lakes & Masai Mara.
- 6 Days Amboseli/Tsavo West/Tsavo East Wildlife Lodge Safari
- 7 Days Samburu/Lake Nakuru/Maasai Mara Wildlife Lodge Safari.
- 4 Days Aberdare Foot Walk
- 5 Days My.Kenya Trek-Sirimon/Naro Moru Route
- 6 Days Mt. Kenya Trek-Sirimon/Chogoria route
- 12 Days Kenya and South Sudan Cultural Safari
- 12 Days Northern Kenya Rendille Camel Safari Walk.
- 8 Days Lake Turkana via Chalbi Desert Safari
- Golf Clubs in Kenya.
- 8 Days Golfing & Game Safari in Kenya.
- 4 Days Cycling & Adventure Safari at Ol Pejeta
- 12 days Kenya Wildlife, fitness and sports safari.
- 7 Days Coffee/Tea/Flower Agrotour
- 9 Days Coffee/Tea Agrotour
Cell: +254 722521501
Tel: +254 20 2716136