Kenya has the best breathtaking landscapes, diverse cultures, wildlife, birdlife, the snow-capped Mount Kenya “second highest mountain in Africa”. The Kenya Northern Frontier has beautiful mountain forests surrounded by hot dusty deserts to Lake Turkana, the largest permanent desert lake in the world, packed with large Nile crocodiles. The sandy beaches in Kenya guarantee a truly magnificent and unforgettable experience.
Then down to the spectacular Great Rift Valley famous for its stunning landscapes and fresh water lakes; Lake Naivasha, Lake Elementaita, Lake Nakuru, Lake Bogoria, Lake Baringo, the worlds’ famous bird sanctuaries with hundreds of bird species recorded not forgetting the lesser flamingo.
The region is home for sizeable animals such as the Black rhinos, Rothschild giraffes, lions and cheetahs. The Masai Mara ecosystem, an all-round year destination is home to the Big 5 (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo & Leopard) with the spectacular Annual wildebeest and zebra migration in July to October, one of the nature’s biggest spectacles and to unwind after the adventure you enjoy the endless stretches of white sandy Indian Ocean Beaches.
- 3 Days Maasai Mara Lodge Safari.
- 3 Days Amboseli Wildlife Lodge Safari
- 4 Days Nakuru/ Masai Mara Lodge Safari.
- 5 Days Sweetwaters/Nakuru and Masai Mara Safari
- 6 Days Great Rift Valley Lakes & Masai Mara.
- 6 Days Amboseli/Tsavo West/Tsavo East Wildlife Lodge Safari
- 7 Days Samburu/Lake Nakuru/Maasai Mara Wildlife Lodge Safari.
- 4 Days Aberdare Foot Walk
- 5 Days My.Kenya Trek-Sirimon/Naro Moru Route
- 6 Days Mt. Kenya Trek-Sirimon/Chogoria route
- 12 Days Kenya and South Sudan Cultural Safari
- 12 Days Northern Kenya Rendille Camel Safari Walk.
- 8 Days Lake Turkana via Chalbi Desert Safari
- Golf Clubs in Kenya.
- 8 Days Golfing & Game Safari in Kenya.
- 4 Days Cycling & Adventure Safari at Ol Pejeta
- 12 days Kenya Wildlife, fitness and sports safari.
- 7 Days Coffee/Tea/Flower Agrotour
- 9 Days Coffee/Tea Agrotour
Cell: +254 722521501
Tel: +254 20 2716136