A traditional safari game drive involves wildlife-tracking and viewing in a four-wheel-drive vehicle with a professional driver and/or guide. This may be a Cruiser or a van. They range in duration from several hours to full days exploring the bush seeking a glimpse of East Africas remarkable creatures.
Game viewing opportunities are the best in the early morning or late afternoon when temperatures are cooler and animals are more active. Night game drives are also an option. Our professional guides are familiar with the best places to see different species during different seasons.
Kenya Wildlife Safaris Itineraries
- 3 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari
- 3 Days Amboseli Wildlife Lodge Safari
- 4 Days Nakuru/ Masai Mara Lodge Safari
- 5 Days Sweetwaters/Nakuru and Masai Mara Safari
- 6 Days Great Rift Valley Lakes & Masai Mara
- 6 Days Amboseli/Tsavo West/Tsavo East Wildlife Lodge Safar
- 7 Days Samburu/Lake Nakuru/Maasai Mara Wildlife Lodge Safari
Cell: +254 722521501
Tel: +254 20 2716136